INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

:: sakit kepala ::

xley wt entry panjang berjela..sakit kepala sgt2..telan ubat mau tido..td alhamdulillah hasil jualan sushi memberangsangkan..bgun seawal 5 pg bersatu menghasilkan sushi...yeahh...target habeskan 60 pack sushi akhirnye berjaya..tp sakit kepala menyerang after bgun tido ptg td...hope xder pape..coz esok last day jualan..mau tido seenak-enaknye.....hilangkan sakit2..restkan diri dan capai matlamat untuk esok..