INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

:: i'm so sori ::

bila saya buat salah..saya akan ketawa huahhaha..huahahaaa..tp bila saya sedih saya akan ketawa jugak yer tp mcm ni huuu hhuuuu huuuu tp bila saya happy saya juga akan ketawa tp mcm ni ngeee ngeee ngeeee.

"pernahkah kau bicara.
tapi x didengar..
x dianggap..sama sekali
pernahkah kau x salah
tapi disalahkan
x diberi kesempatan"

tapi bila org ckp dis is my fault i cannot accept..aku xbleh trima coz i knoe whut i do whether is correct or not.wanna to keep a piece of heart is not a simple matter kan..tp aku salu nk menjaga hati sape2 je lah yang aku sayang lam hidup aku ni..tp naek hangen x if tu bkn salah ko..x kire la if ko x tumbuk org..tp org ckp ko tumbuk..if ko x ngumpat org..org ckp ko terngumpat..mcm2 hal lah!juz wanna to ignore da stupid matter coz it owes haunted my head! dish..mcm bengoms...dh better tdo lagi bgus.da say sori so ape lagik kan?