INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, April 16, 2010

:: heppy birthday Cu Ma ::

semalam my B.E.S.D.A.Y lil sis yg bongsu...Cu Ma..juz text her & some wish to her..ask her whut present she want???..huhu..kepala sedikit pening memikirkan present terbaek yg nk dikasik from kakak tersayang ni..help me help me i knoe she sgt cerewet..lau aku belikan baju lom tentu dia akan pakai u knoe..so dia akan perapkan lam lemari baju tuh..huh!..nti la..pkir2 dulu.to Cu Ma..heppy birthday to you..semoga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki..dun noti2 okeh..we love u!





MizzGhah