INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, November 26, 2010

:: fashionista ::


assalamualaikum dan bismilahirahmanirahim..
 wanna speak in english boley kah?
now 2.59 am but my eyes still open 
look like big-big w0rld
ouuhh..bad habit
n0t happy t00 much wit this condition
h0ho..=(
 drink s0 tasty..delicious as well<---per'l kacip kak timah
but very difficult for me too sleep
so jeles..my fren 0so sleep tite!
demn!!
 
let t0 talk bout fashi0nista
yey ! yey!
clap..clap clap..
s0 eksaited ..i like fashi0n..like shopping with0ut thinking bout da m0ney in da wallet
h0ho..tettt..
actually a litl bit girl request utk tut0rial how to use of da hijab..etc
but sumtimes sahaja i wear shawl..crumple shawl..etc
same wit others girl..i love & obsessed with fashion as a muslimah=)
i'm just0rdinary people..wh0 are not pretty like woman outsides..
hav a smooth skin..hav beauty eyebrows..having a sexy lips
alhamdulilah say thanks a lot to Allah
s0 grateful
c0z i stay beauty for my own
oke..stop..stop..theee=)

bydaway..wanna share sumtin to all..
hehe
 
tips 1 : wear kebaya paired with length skirt..
* ekceli u leh matchkan wit jeans juga ye *


tips 2 : wear 'jubah moden'..become popular trend of women out there =)


tips 3 : same with tips 1..juz add fancy belt..erm..so cheap rite now..can grab wit rm20 only..hehe

 
tips 4 :wearing a night dress for 0cassion such as dinner



oke..im s0 tired..juz a simple writing
happy reading..

take ur time t0 visit Almari Si Gyhah..banyak preloved cantik menanti anda di sana!..hehe..tQ
MizzGhah