INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

:: selamat hari lahir chentaku..my mom ::

Happy Birthday To My Mom
All my life you've been there
Any time and any where
When I was young
And even now that I am older.

I have always known
You've done the best you could
Circumstances change, lives change
But family ties are strong.

I want you to know how much
I respect what you have done
For me, for others,
And even for yourself.

When problems knock you down
You just slowly, steadily,
adjust your shoulders
And then move on.

Many others would give up,
On love and on life, but you haven't.
You've continued,
Stronger, calmer, and with determination.

That's what you are,
strong, loving, caring, and dependable.
And yet still more
You are my mom.

And I love you.


Happy Birthday Mom,
With lots of love,
Kak Nurul
  January 31, 2010 

sangat terharu..sedey coz xdpt balek celebrated kan besday my mom..but even so far from u mom..i still remeber dat u're my mom & my only one in da world..u're my heart and u're my soul..esok pg mau calling2 my mom 
& wish besday..nk kol mlm ni tp da lewat..distubing my mom yg tengah enak dibuai mimpi..aku tatau nk beli present per ni?hep me..hep me..huhu...nti raye cine mau balik & celebratedkan besday my mom..oke.waiting for me!..muahhhx..love u so strong mom..