INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

:: birthday b0y ::

14 December
Heppy Birthday to you
Heppy Birthday to youu
Heppy Birthday to Encik Hubby
Heppy Birthday to youuuuuuuu...muahhhxhahaha..

acececeh ni lagu khas utk awk tau
letih je saya nyanyi macam org tak bape betol
hikhik..
heelooo birhtday boy..selamat hari lahir tau
semoga dipanjangkan umur dan juga dimurahkan rezeki sentiasa
saya tipu jelaa cakap xde hadiah
hikhikk..wepp!
ekceli saya dh suruh abg posmen antorkan
surprise la sangat
konon anto kat opis kire surprise ler tu
then bila g opis,tgk ade barang
tgk2 ade hadiah dan kad
tp malang sunggoh
tetibe jerk encik hubby MC t0day
hancuss plan
terpaksa gak bgtau yang ade hadiah aku poskan
haruuu...nak nages
sebab surprise tak menjadi
wawawa..