INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, September 14, 2009

dun cry beby...










create post ni di awal pg..look at my eyes..nanges..aku xmo nanges..
why??ntah la..bukan gado ng beby boy..no ya..kitaowg da janji xmo gado..
ntah la..diz nyte rase suram sedey sayu pilu & sewaktu dengannyeeee
mebi kangen sama bunda,family..& juga beby boy ku...
bdn ngah letih2 + ngantok..trus tertido..ble terkejut coz bunyi hs beby boy kol..trus mud tersentap..
siyez dow..aku rindu sangat2 kt semua mlm nie
x sabar nk balek..nk jumpe my mom..nk peluk cium..nk jumpe adek2 lg..
beby boy temankan aku nanges sampei pg...

hukhukhuk(mud x bape nk baek)..

"i'effort it,till my heart stop beating and till my last breath"..

i remember dat...thanks my dear...

skunk aku da x sedey lg..cian kt mata..
dh x chantek lg..wep!!!!

ngok btl aku asek nanges..hehe