INTR0 B0UT ME

My Photo
mizz ghah
i am 24 years old girl whom very much love bout myself, my family and really appreciate all the moments of my life..n0t worry bout t0morrow..s0meone who likes the freed0m,beauty and education..Alhamdulillah, i graduated as a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with Honours.if i have extended life and if there's a chance, i want to continue my study at a higher level..Insyallah..sumtimes im a emotional pers0n..ermmm...whats0ever..owh well..this is my life, When Heart's Say is my blog..;-)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, November 03, 2011

:: zero ::

salam..aku rasa dh patot aku bersara dari duni berbloging..sebab aku da malas gile nk update ape sume benda..banyak gila komitmen aku pada benda lain..tapi takpe lah..btw,banyak jugak kisah aku belum dihapdet..seperti pasal keje aku,engagement aku,konvo aku,nx wedding aku.eerghhhh..tgu la..babai..


mines